"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Write later, art now...


"Art is not a thing; it is a way." - Elbert Hubbard 

Today was one of those rare summer days I had completely to myself (not having to ferry my three to and fro, hither and thon). I spent most of it working on my jewelry and am about to settle down to write. I also sent my latest Postcards from Paris to my publisher and I'm a bit nervous about it. For this issue I'm trying something new - a postcard to Paris. Of course spending the day working with all things Parisian has me josning to return to my city...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...