"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, May 29, 2013

An Experiment...


Bonjour mes amies,

For several months now I've been experimenting with ways to share my past Postcards from Paris articles (from Belle Inspiration Magazine) here at Pour l'Amour. I've just figured out how to do screen shots (yeah I know, I am such a dinosaur when it comes to tech-thingies ;-} So I'm going to try something new. I'm going to create posts of my Postcards' articles in a series of screen shots and archive them on the right hand side of this blog [---->]

This is an experiment so please bear with me as I stumble and fumble my way. Eventually I hope to have all of my Postcards in sequential order available to you in one pretty ordered space. Please let me know what you think (you know that I always love to hear from you). In the meantime, let's begin...








What do you think?

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...