"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Friday, October 26, 2012

Monument Postcards

"If I have done any deed worthy of remembrance,
that deed will be my monument. If not,
no monument can preserve my memory."
- Agesilaus II

I've been going through my Paris photos, looking for inspiration for my next Postcards from Paris article. And I started thinking about monuments. Everytime I'm in Paris I'm blown away by all of the most amazing monuments - tucked in among residential streets and local parks. In fact that's how most people navigate around the city, which monument is located where you want to go? So now that I've got the theme, the really fun part begins ;-}

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...