"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two Syllables/Belle Inspiration

"...what have you done to my heart?"
- Vernon Duke, April in Paris (1932)

My latest Postcards from Paris photo/article: Two Syllables, hit the 'net newsstand this morning - WOO HOO! My marvelous editor Mimi let me change the entire article, literally, at the last moment. My too short week in Paris had inspired me so, I shot so much, it inspired a new article. I hope that Two Syllables inspires you...

You can view Two Syllables (with subsrciption) at Belle Inspiration.

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...