"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My heart...

"My heart belongs to Paris."- Maya Muses

Tomorrow's the day...

Mr. Gorgeous and I have just put the babies to bed and have popped open a bottle of Vieuve - the better to help us pack of course ;-} Packing is the last item on our Paris-to-do list. While I'm beyond thrilled to be returning to Paris, I'm sad to say that I won't be able to bring you with me. I have not yet found a way to upload photos from the road - and you know that I don't have photo-less posts, here at Pour l'Amour. But, rest assured that I'll have lots to tell when I return and I will be thinking of you.

Ahh, I can't wait to once again wander my city...

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


2 comments:

  1. La France est rose et noire, l'an prochain ce sera la Françafrique où les Négresses commanderont!

    Et en Europe, le grand yassa des peuples, la gari foto des nations, le kedjenou des races !

    Ankh, Houdja, Seneb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...