"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, January 15, 2012

Je suis une allumeuse

Romantic Homes Magazine - February 2012

"Anticipation, anticipation.
Is makin' me late. Is keeping me waitin.' "
- Carly Simon

I was reading the February issue of Romantic Homes, gorgeous and inspirational as usual. Look what I found when I got to page 86, the 'Coming Next Month' section. Third on the list, Urban Garden - that's me! ;-) 

So, it's officially official, my 2nd Paris/Photography article is going to be published in a national magazine - a dream come true. I just had to share this exciting bit of news with you. To 'taste' Urban Garden see here

Yeah I know, I'm a tease (je suis une allumeuse)!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...