"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Buzz Kill - In the lingo of my kids: Epic Fail!

"When things go wrong, don't go with them." Elvis Presley

I was working on a new 'the Further Adventures of a Time Lady' post when I realized that my Blogger-photograph-upload-app-thingy is on the blitz - oye! If I can't upload photos to my posts, they lack an essential Sistah spice - and this just won't do! Blogger may be going wrong, but I'm not going to go wrong with them! So, until Blogger gets their sh*t together, Pour l'Amour is down. As soon as the glitch is repaired, I'll start posting again. Until then - peace my fellow Paris-lovin' peeps...

Still Living, still Laughing, still Lovin'!

Temple 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...