"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Postcards from Paris...



"Don't shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like."
- David Alan Harvey


I'm thrilled and proud to tell you that I got official confirmation that Romantic Homes will publish my Paris Photo-article Paris, an Urban Garden in their annual France issue (March 2012) - WOO HOO! But it gets infinitely better...

Starting very soon (this month? next month?) I will realize one of my dreams and begin to regularly publish in a Paris based magazine! I'll be writing a recurring series of photo-articles named: Postcards from Paris, for the gorgeous Belle Inspiration Magazine. Each installment will feature 5 of my photographs of Paris, chosen for their common theme. I can't thank Mimi enough for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity.

The first installment is titled: Unexpected Paris. Here's a little taste, to whet your appetite...

But, my favorite 'new' Unexpected Paris find is the passage La Cour du Commerce St. Andre des Arts. On this short, narrow, cobblestoned street, is housed everything I love best about Paris - Old World aesthetic with a modern sensibility. Start at the tiny shop that only sells handmade leather journals, of every size, shape and color. Next, buy a small flagon of one of the dozens of varieties of Olive Oil, from a shop that only sells Olive Oil. Of course, by now, you'll be famished. Doesn't Le Procope look inviting?

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...