"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, September 18, 2011

Adventures a Paris

Temple in Paris

"I think Paris is a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn

Bonjour Mes Amies!

I'm back from Paris and I can't wait to share my adventures with you - and there were many: I saw my beloved city, on foot, through the eyes of a new friend (Mimi Bleu); I also explored Her aboard a doorless/convertible jalopy; I met Marie Antoinette; discovered that Monet created his most poignant works when he was nearly blind; observed the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in an Indian restaurant, listening to French and Afro/French music created especially in remembrance; bought some gorgeous antique silver at a street flea market; spent time with old friends; bought some affordable couture fashion (no, really!); discovered that an article I wrote actually changed someone's life for the better (WOW); walked in the rain with my Mr. Gorgeous (tres romantique - but now I think I've got cold, so worth it!); played football with my children at the foot of the Eiffel Tower; lounged at my favorite cafe with Coco; and hung out with my mom at the Gates of Hell. Oh and I ate lots of great food and drank lots of yummy wine. So much to tell and I can't wait to get started. But first - sleep!

Vivre! Rire! Aimer!

Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...