"Those who have experienced Paris have advantage over those who have not. We are the ones who have glimpsed a little bit of heaven, down here on earth." - Deirdre Kelly






Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sublime


Everytime I look down on this timeless town.
Whether blue or gray be her skies
Whether loud be her cheers, or
Wheather soft be her tears
More and more I do realize that
I love Paris in the Spring time
I love Paris in the Fall
I love Paris in the Summer, when it sizzles
I love Paris in the Winter, when it drizzles
I love Paris every moment
Every moment of the year
I love Paris
Why oh Why do I love Paris?
Because my love is here.

"I Love Paris"
Composer: Cole Porter (1953)
Best version: Ella Fitzgerald (1956)


Photo: walking Coco on the Ile St. Louis (October 2009)


Vivre, de rire, de l'amour!

Temple































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...